All 22 art Reviews

Dancing Queen Dancing Queen

It looks like the creature from splice

AMGhumor responds:

i loved the movie , maybe it have somes of it :).

Captain Notaduck Captain Notaduck

In truth its only male platypus have the poison, it is non-lethal to anything bigger then a possum and even then there has only ever been 1 recorded incident of it being used in self defence (I'm an Australian so i need to know these things)
Also whats up with the random Tao symbol on hi left shoulder

adeCANTO responds:

Oh! They guys on the stream asked me to make a Pirate Monk Platypus character. I forgot about the monk part... so I improvised, adding the beard and the Tao Symbol (plus a red dot on his forehead you can't really see because of the hat).

Speed Demon Speed Demon

I hope you dont mind but i think ill use this for my next shadowrun character

Sea Horse! Sea Horse!

I don't know what your talking about, i like it

Mass Effect - The Adept Mass Effect - The Adept

I don't know, i like it. The patterns and effects are pretty standard but you were able to use them in an interesting way. The body is at a weird angle but its got enough detail to still be enjoyable. The only spot i really have a problem with is the head area, its just to small. If memory serves a head is supposed to be about 1.5 time the size of the hand. And I'm also not a fan of what you use for the texture in the hair (probs just me though).

All together i like this and since you're just trying out something new I won't be to mean. GJ keep it up :P

The Dark Knight Appears The Dark Knight Appears

Love how you did the lighting

Stitch Stitch

I hate you. You made me remember this scene from the movie. Which was and still is the only time I've cried because of a movie.

Lightsaber Lightsaber

To and on from m1kclark id say that adding a wall in the background would be the best thing for you to do, it would give you something to bounce the light off, make the image compliant with the 'rule of thirds' and would let you do interesting things with the water (e.g. have it sort of splash onto it which would give you little water droplets to play around with.
The image also cuts off a bit and an increase in size would let us inspect your handle more closely
Good work

Jane Jane

Is that the star fleet logo on her jacket?

The neck is far to long, she looks like a turtle and the scarf makes it look like you Photoshopped her head on from another image. The background is nice even if it is mainly just two Photoshop brushes. Lighting on the hair is also a bit unnatural. The shoulder pad on her right shoulder is also on a bit of a strange angle.

I like the shadows for the most part and the skin is very well done.

Keramon Keramon